Located 60 km from Victoria in Brazil, Guaraparai has a coastline of beautiful bays framed by mountains and a tourist infrastructure of first line. The city has several categories of hotels and restaurants with the most varied culinary styles, from the famous fish stew capixaba to international cuisine.
Guarapari is considered one of the most beautiful beaches of the Espirito Santo and has a very big focus for activities that have an involvement with nature, sports like sailing, trekking, paragliding, rafting and especially scuba diving.
The region presents a complex that island for their location and variety of ecosystems concentrated flora and fauna representative of the coastal reefs of Espirito Santo.
The position of the islands of Guarapari inserted in a biogeographical transition region, resulting in the presence of a set of species characteristic of tropical and subtropical regions, generating a highly diverse fauna. The proximity of the continental shelf and the phenomenon of upwelling (movement of deep water to shallow regions), support through the replacement of nutrients.
– Best time to dive: The best season for diving is from December to April, however, dive on the islands, reefs and wrecks is possible throughout the year,
– Average temperature (water): 22 º C
– Visibility average: 15 – 25 meters
– Average Depth: 10 – 30 meters
– Level of certification indicated: Basic / Advanced
– Diving board or shore: Embedded
– Average time navigation: 30 – 45 minutes (depending on the point)
– Peculiarities of the dive: The dives made in Guarapaí are ideal for all levels of certification. With a wide variety of points, you can dive on wrecks and reefs and observe a wide variety of marine life.
– Equipment and services available: You can rent equipment locally at the international level.